Full - national student organizations fulfilling all criteria, or acceptable exceptions. Associate - national student organizations ineligible for full membership. Consultative Status - organizations ineligible for full or associate membership, or which qualify but choose this status. Membership covers 113 countries and territories:
• Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sahara West*, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
• Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico*, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of).
• Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Iran - Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian territories, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Viet Nam, Yemen.
• Fiji, Kiribati, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Vanuatu.
• Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain.
Also 1 expatriate organization:
• Korean Student Committee in Japan.