Membership open to all representative Jewish groups or communities, irrespective of the ideology of the government or social, political or economic system of the country in which they live. Affiliated Jewish communities and representative organizations in 95 countries and territories:
• Congo, Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
• Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao*, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique*, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, United States of America, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of).
• Hong Kong/China, India, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Tajikistan, Thailand.
• Australia, New Zealand.
• Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar*, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ukraine.
Associated international organizations (9):
• Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith (ADL)*; B'nai B'rith International (BBI); Conference of European Rabbis (CER)*; Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life*; International Council of Jewish Women (ICJW); Women's International Zionist Organization (WIZO)*; World Jewish Diplomatic Corps (WJDC)*; World Union of Jewish Students (WUJS); World Zionist Organization (WZO)*.