National Scout Organizations, grouping Scouts and leaders and totalling over 30 million members, in 161 countries and territories:
• Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
• Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, United States of America, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of).
• Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong/China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian territories, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
• Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea.
• Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein*, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ukraine.
Members where scouting exists but where no national scout organization as yet is member of WOSM in 28 countries and territories ('*' countries where scout association which is a branch of a WOSM member):
• Central African Republic, Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia.
• Antigua and Barbuda (*), Saint Kitts and Nevis (*).
• Afghanistan, Iran - Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Kyrgyzstan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam.
• Marshall Islands (*), Micronesia (Federated States of) (*), Nauru, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands (*), Tonga (*), Tuvalu (*), Vanuatu (*).