National Committees; Affiliated organizations. Members in 83 countries and territories:
• Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
• Cuba, Guyana, Nicaragua.
• Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong/China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian territories, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.
• Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Malta, Russian Federation, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ukraine.
Associate members in 8 countries:
• Cuba, Nicaragua.
• Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Malta, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Included in the above, 1 organization listed in this Yearbook:
• International Institute for Non-Aligned Studies (IINS)*.